Covid-19 Statement March 2020
As the current outbreak of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) continues to develop, Record One and it’s partners are committed to working together in conceptualising new ways of thinking to come together in these unprecedented times.
Record One remains committed in its goal of empowering the creative and working with innovative people alike, we must now do so in a different way that coincides with the guidance put forth by the UK Government. We will continue to monitor these restrictions and the situation as it develops, in the mean time we will take the following steps;
- Abiding by the current UK Government advice and guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff and clients.
- We will continue to provide our services where possible and full details of these can be found by viewing our services.
- We can still mix and edit people’s audio and video without the need of contact and where ever possible we will aim to minimise contact between people and equipment.
- Streaming and anything that requires close contact of more than one person in the same environment like recording, we will use minimum staff, with PPE provided.
- All equipment to be sanitised before and after use – where possible contact with the equipment will only be made by the person using it.
- To go furthermore all working environments would be cleaned and disinfected before and after used.
We hope you all stay safe and healthy in these uncertain times. The safety of everyone is our main priority at this point and we thank you all for the continued support.
Record One Team